Euro Crisis Webinar Series: Hedge Fund and Trading Considerations: Risks and Mitigants
A Webinar Presented by Dechert's Financial Services Group
June 28, 2012
European Financial Markets have experienced volatility based on concerns regarding rising government debt levels, credit rating downgrades, possible defaults on or restructuring of government debt, and possible contraction or restructuring of the Eurozone.
In this upcoming webinar, members of Dechert’s Financial Services Group will discuss how managers of hedge funds can ensure that they can react to a Eurozone event with maximum flexibility while complying with regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Possible Eurozone events and consequences
- Fund structuring and restructuring
- Disclosure issues
- Valuation and redemption policies and practices
- Counterparty and broker exposures
- Trading and custodial documentation