Financial Services Quarterly Report - Asia
June 26, 2012
A review of recent developments in the international financial services industry, including:
- DIFC Funds: A New Investment Vehicle for the Middle East
- An Analysis of the EU and U.S. Regulations Affecting OTC Derivatives
- Enhancing the Investment Advisory Contract Review Process for U.S. Sub-Advised Funds
- Amendments to the Luxembourg Law on Specialised Investment Funds
- Impact of New Luxembourg-Germany Double Tax Treaty on the Funds Industry
- Applying FATCA in Asia: Still Oceans Apart
- Russia Finally Establishes a Central Securities Depository Increasing Transparency in the Russian Securities Market
- UK Investment Banks: Up to FSA Standard?
- The Asia Region Funds Passport: Myth or (Almost) Reality?