Andrew Harrow works on a wide range of transactions and has experience of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, privatisations, IPOs and fundraisings for listed and private companies both in the UK and internationally as well as general corporate matters.
Mr. Harrow trained with the firm, qualifying as a solicitor in 2002.
- The Mohamed Al Fayed family trust in connection with the sale of Fulham Football Club to Shahid Khan, the CEO of Flex-N-Gate Group and owner of the NFL team, the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Insurecom (Bermuda) Limited, on the sale to Applied Systems, Inc. of its UK software and connectivity solutions business which serves the UK insurance industry.
- Liberty plc and its majority shareholder MWB Group Holdings plc in connection with its £71.5million takeover by BlueGem Capital Partners LLP
- ACM Shipping Group plc in connection with its acquisition of an Australian ship broking company and various joint venture arrangements in the United Kingdom, India, China and Singapore
- A UK private equity fund in connection with its proposed €140 million acquisition of the Irish building supplies business of a UK company listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- The Republic of Serbia and Nomura, as financial advisor, on the privatisation of Vojvodjanska Banka Novi Sad and its €385 million sale to The National Bank of Greece
- Aragata Holdings Limited on the sale of a 50% interest (and related joint venture) in the Port of Rostock to Babcock and Brown Infrastructure
- The Crown Estate in connection with its £680 million joint venture with British Land Co. plc
- Pitney Bowes Inc. in connection with its $41 million acquisition of a UK software company
- CRC Industries Inc. in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a UK chemicals business
- The Shareholders of Harman, Wicks & Swayne Limited in connection with the sale of HWS Holdings Limited to Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Altima Partners, as sponsor, and Campos Verdes Ltd. on its $613.2 million business combination with El Tejar SAACEI to form El Tejar Limited, one of the leading agribusinesses in Latin America
- Capital Z Partners on its role as lead investor in a £19 million fund raising by Jelf Group plc, a publicly-traded UK-based insurance broker, employee benefits/healthcare consultant, and wealth manager
- Capital Z Partners LP in connection with its acquisition from 3i plc of its interest in Jelf Group plc and associated subscription for new shares in Jelf Group plc
- The management team of Blue Ocean Associates in connection with their management buy out backed by Ion Private Equity
- RPG Industries SE on its £83 million investment into London Stock Exchange-listed Ferrexpo plc, the Ukrainian natural resources company
- Nomura Code Securities in relation to Silence Therapeutic plc’s merger with Intradigm Corporation and its placing and offer for a subscription of shares
St. John’s College, Oxford, B.A., Geography
Nottingham Law School, LL.M., 1998
Nottingham Law School, LPC, 1999
England and Wales