Celia Lo Cicero focuses her practice on corporate law and pharmaceutical law.
Ms. Lo Cicero advises U.S. and European companies in the healthcare sector in connection with corporate/M&A and legal matters as well as pharmaceutical and regulatory issues e.g., clinical trials, relations with healthcare professionals or authorities, promotional activities, personal data management policies and manufacturing contracts.
- The shareholders, including two PE firms, of a French medical device company in its sale to a Chinese listed pharmaceutical company leader in China
- A major pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of one of the leading pharmaceutical groups in Algeria specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of medicinal products
- A U.S. pharmaceuticals company in its €170 million acquisition of a French medical device manufacturer
- A U.S. leading group, portfolio of a major PE firm, in the sale to a turnaround fund of a French facility specializing in pharmaceutical contract manufacturing
- A CAC 40 group in its acquisition of an international group specializing in the supply of industrial gases
King’s College London, LL.B., English Law, 1998
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master’s Degree, Corporate Law, 2000
Université Paris - Sud 11, Advanced Specialized Studies in Healthcare Law, 2001