Celia Lo Cicero focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and pharmaceutical law.
Ms. Lo Cicero advises U.S. and European companies particularly in the healthcare sector, including biotech companies, in connection with M&A transactions and corporate matters as well as pharmaceutical and regulatory issues e.g., manufacturing contracts, clinical trials, relations with healthcare professionals or authorities, promotional activities, personal data management policies and compliance.
- A Fortune 500 group in its acquisition of a French niche company specializing in the manufacturing and supply of parenteral nutrition products
- A large UK pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of a product from a Swiss pharmaceutical company
- A CAC 40 group in its disposal of a subsidiary specialized in the manufacturing of active ingredients for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries and related distribution business
- The shareholders, including two French PE firms, of a French medical device company for its sale to a listed Chinese pharmaceutical company leader in China
- A major pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of one of the leading pharmaceutical groups in Algeria specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of medicinal products
- A U.S. pharmaceutical company in its €170 million acquisition of a French medical device manufacturer
- A U.S. leading group, portfolio of a major PE firm, in the sale to a turnaround fund of a French facility specializing in pharmaceutical contract manufacturing
- A CAC 40 group in its acquisition of an international group specializing in the supply of industrial gases
King’s College London, LL.B., English Law, 1998
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master’s Degree, Corporate Law, 2000
Université Paris - Sud 11, Advanced Specialized Studies in Healthcare Law, 2001