Dechert litigators excel at defending clients against complex consumer fraud and deceptive trade practices claims. We defend clients against:
- Antitrust claims alleging price-fixing, resale price maintenance, and other anticompetitive practices
- Claims related to pricing, marketing, and fraud on consumers and pharmaceutical payors that reimburse for health care
- Consumer fraud cases filed by state Attorneys General
- Product-based claims including failure-to-warn, false labeling, and false advertising
- Securities-based claims and investigations alleging fraud, misrepresentation, and misconduct
Our attorneys have achieved notable results for Fortune 500 companies in a broad range of industries, including: airline, chemical, construction, consumer products, electronics, energy, financial services, food and beverages, insurance, life sciences, paint and coatings, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, railroad, and telecommunications.