Ermine Bolot has significant experience in M&A deals and corporate and general commercial law.
She advises international clients doing business in France and provides assistance to French and European clients in the context of international and French transactions.
Ms. Bolot has developed a particular expertise in outbound transactions in emerging markets, especially in the food & agribusiness, in the telecom, energy and chemical industries.
- Advising a worldwide French telecommunications company in its US$3.35 billion tender offer on a publicly-listed Egyptian company and a related transaction with its controlling shareholder
- Advising a worldwide French leader in the food industry in its €400 million acquisition of a worldwide business from a consumer products company
- Advising one of the CAC 40 companies in the sale to a private equity fund of one of its European services division
- Advising a worldwide French leader in the food industry in its acquisition of a Ukrainian group, as well as in the negotiations relating to a financial investment of EBRD in said group
- Advising a CAC 40 company in the sale of one of its healthcare businesses in Italy
- Advising a listed Irish group in the context of its French and European M&A transactions
- More generally, assisting clients in transactions throughout Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, DEA, International Private and Business Law, 1993
Université Panthéon Assas (Paris 2), DEA, EU Laws, 1993
New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1994