Jessica O'Gorman has considerable experience advising with regard to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, public offerings and general corporate matters.
Ms. O'Gorman trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in 2008.
- advising MWB Group Holdings plc in relation to the corporate aspects of the £282.5 million refinancing of its subsidiary, hotel chain Malmaison, and the sale of Malmaison and Hotel du Vin hotels
- Liberty plc, the iconic Regent Street retail business, and its majority shareholder MWB Group Holdings plc on its £71.5 million takeover by BlueGem Capital Partners LLP, a private equity group
- the acquisition of SP Industries, a leading designer and manufacturer of medical equipment and components, by Graham Partners, a US private equity firm
- advising Execution Noble, acting as NOMAD and broker, in the placing of 65 million new shares to raise £20.8 million for IQE plc, a global supplier of advanced wafer products and wafer services to the semiconductor industry
- RPG Industries, the majority shareholder in Czech coal producer New World Resources NV, on its proposed £83 million acquisition of an approximate 25% stake in London Stock Exchange listed Ferrexpo plc, the Ukrainian iron ore and natural resources company
- The Crown Estate in connection with its £680 million joint venture with British Land Co. plc
- the proposed acquisition of a minority stake in a British exploration and mine development company focused on Tajikistan
- acquisitions of a UK asset management software company and a minority stake in a biotech company
University of Bristol, LL.B., Law, 2005
Bristol Institute of Legal Practice, LPC, 2006
England and Wales