Dechert’s highly skilled and responsive litigators frequently handle our clients’ most difficult and important cases. Named to The National Law Journal’s “Defense Hot List” for our “exemplary, cutting edge work in civil [litigation] defense,” Dechert pursues clients’ objectives forcefully and effectively, whether negotiating an early settlement or securing a defense verdict at trial. Our trial team has the experience it takes to handle every aspect of today’s most complex, sensitive, and high-stakes cases.
We offer clients the following benefits:
- Skillful representation in formidable, large-scale litigation and arbitration, including international and multi-district cases and class actions
- An in-depth understanding of issues unique to your industry. We have extensive experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, airline, insurance, energy, construction, media, consumer products, and service industries.
- The flexibility to handle cases in practically every area of law, ranging from antitrust to mass torts and product liability, and from securities to white collar litigation
- A detailed knowledge of international arbitration institutions with an effective representation before the International Chamber of Commerce, the American Arbitration Association, the United Nations Commission on Trade Law, the London Court of International Arbitration Rules, and other dispute resolution agencies
- Invaluable insight into the strategies of opposing counsel by former Assistant U.S. Attorneys, and former SEC, DOJ, and FTC officials