Asia Litigation News
May 12, 2010
The latest update from Dechert’s Asia White Collar and Securities Litigation Group covers the following recent regulatory developments.
- Price Sensitive Information: Proposals to reform disclosure rules
- Rontex Remedies: Section 214 SFO as an alternative to derivative actions
- The Hontex Fiasco: Section 213 SFO – Have the SFC’s civil remedies gone too far?
- SFC Disciplinary Proceedings: How much leniency are persons under investigation who “cooperate” with the SFC entitled to expect?
- Hedge Fund Regulation: SFC lays down the gauntlet for best practice
- Paid Whistleblowers: A new era for FCPA enforcement
- Restoring Financial Stability: How US reforms might change the litigation landscape for SEC registrants doing business abroad
- Earnouts: Are buyers under an implied duty to maximise earnout payments to sellers?