Drug and Device Defense: Emerging Litigation and Regulatory Developments
HB Litigation Conferences
October 20, 2015
New challenges face the pharmaceutical and medical device industries each day. It is imperative that in-house counsel as well as defense firms stay current on new risks — and opportunities — to best advise the corporations they represent. Dechert Partner Michelle Hart Yeary is co-chair of the second Drug & Device Defense Forum: Emerging Litigation and Regulatory Developments, to be held at the Hub Cira Center in Philadelphia, by HB Litigation Conferences.
Topics covered will include:
- The relationship between in-house and outside counsel.
- Developments relating to labeling and promotion of brands and generics.
- Best practices in handling government investigations.
- State of mass tort litigation today.
- Matters to watch in 2016 and beyond.
- Emerging issues such as 3D printing of medical devices.
- Ethical issues for attorneys in litigation.
For more information and to register, visit HB's website.