Yousef Saleh Al-Husiki focuses his practice on corporate litigation matters. Mr. Al-Husiki regularly counsels clients in hearings before the Saudi Shari’ah Courts, the Board of Grievances, the Labor Office and the Negotiable Instruments Offices for the Settlement of Commercial Papers Disputes. He has extensive experience preparing articles of association and incorporation of various companies and dealing with Saudi Arabian Notary Public.
Mr. Al-Husiki is a partner in the Law Firm of Hassan Mahassni in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- A governmental entity in B.O.T agreement in relation to the development of land encompassing more than 150,000 square meters, in addition to an extra 50,000 square meters to be reclaimed from the sea, with a project valuation in excess of SR 1 billion.
- A leading Saudi Arabian company in connection with drafting and reviewing currency exchange agreements with several international Exchange Companies.
- A foreign company in connection with a multi-million dollar claim filed by its former Saudi Arabian agent.
- A Saudi Arabian company in relation to a claim for unpaid supplies in excess of $US 114 million.
- A leading Saudi Arabian insurance company in 80 different court cases filed by, or against, its clients in relation to various insurance matters.
- A plaintiff in a collection claim in excess of SR. 100 million for unpaid products.
- A company in the context of embezzlement allegations and compensation claims in the range of SR. 20 million against a former employee.
- A company in a claim against one of its former directors for the breach of his fiduciary duties. Obtained a SR 3.5 million judgment against the defendant.
- A client in the contestation of an administrative decision by the Customs Authority for the confiscation of products worth $US 5 million and for the application of fines.
King Abdulaziz University, LL.B., 2006
Alfaisal University, M.A., Finance and Investment, 2013
All Saudi Courts, 2006