Antoine Le Touzé focuses his practice on international and domestic tax matters with a particular emphasis on private equity, capital market and real-estate transactions.
He is particularly experienced in assisting managers and private equity funds in their LBO transactions. He also advises French and international fund managers in fund formation, including private equity, real-estate or debt funds and in structuring carried interest.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr Le Touzé served as an associate in the tax department of international law firms.
Significant RepresentationsPrivate Equity/LBO transactions
- French private equity fund in the financing and the acquisition of an industrial group of manufacture of high value-added sterile products in a primary LBO
- An independent corporate finance boutique, in the acquisition of a minority stake of its share capital by financial investors
- The Management of a French group of retail pharmacies in a primary LBO.
- French private equity fund on the acquisition of a manufacturer of industrial pastry (secondary LBO).
- The Management of a French company specializing in orthopedics products in a primary LBO
- French private equity fund on the acquisition of a majority stake in an insurance broker.
- French private equity fund in the refinancing of senior and mezzanine debts of theme-based restaurant chains in France
Funds formation/carried interest structuring
- US private equity fund in the disposal of 5-star hotel in Courchevel (France)
- Global private equity fund in the financing of a private hospital group in south of France
- German real estate fund on the acquisition of a premium real estate asset in Lyon
- German real estate fund on the disposal of a 23,000 square meter office building in Paris
- French GPs in the structuring of private equity funds (FCPR, FPCI, SLP)
- French manager in the formation of real estate funds (SPICAV)
- French manager in the formation of debt funds (SLP, FCT)
- International managers in structuring Luxembourg real estate funds (SICAR, SCS)
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- A French company specializing in the design and development of surgical assistance robots listed on Euronext Paris, in the issuance of its convertible notes
- A French company market leader in software editing, in its financial restructuring and capital Increase
- An innovative biotechnology company on the success of its IPO in compartment C of the Euronext regulated market in Paris, raising €32 million through capital increase
- LBO & Management packages : pour un régime légal français, Option Droit & Affaires ,August 24, 2016
- Comment commercialiser vos fonds d'investissement aux Etats-Unis ?, Paris (March 29, 2016)
- Lois de Finances : quelles tendances pour 2016 et 2017 ? — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (February 2, 2016)
- Lois de Finances : quelles tendances pour 2016 et 2017 ? — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (January 26, 2016)
- Lois de Finances : quelles tendances pour 2016 et 2017 ? — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (January 21, 2016)
- SLP française ou SCS/SCSp luxembourgeoise : quel véhicule choisir ? — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (November 5, 2015)
- LBO et management packages : entre risques et opportunités — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (October 1, 2015)
- Lois de Finances 2015 et 2014 : vers une simplification forcée de la fiscalité — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (January 29, 2015
- Lois de Finances 2015 et 2014 : vers une simplification forcée de la fiscalité — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (January 27, 2015)
- Lois de Finances 2015 et 2014 : vers une simplification forcée de la fiscalité — Presented by Dechert LLP, Paris (January 22, 2015)
- Financial Services Quarterly Report – Asia — Dechert OnPoint: Financial Services Quarterly Report (Second Quarter 2016)
- LBO & Management Packages In France: Are Recent Developments In The Practice Driven By Tax Considerations? — Dechert OnPoint: Private Equity Newsletter (Summer 2016)
- Private Equity Newsletter — Dechert OnPoint: (Summer 2016)
- Financial Services Quarterly Report — Dechert OnPoint (Second Quarter 2016)
- The Société de Libre Partenariat: A New French Fund Alternative — Dechert OnPoint: Financial Services Quarterly Report (Second Quarter 2016)
- France removes the BVI and Montserrat from the list of non-cooperative states and territories — Dechert OnPoint (December 2015
- « Expatriation Bonus » - new assessment method for the 40% threshold — Dechert OnPoint (May 2015)
- Société de Libre Partenariat (« SLP ») : « le partnership à la française » — Dechert OnPoint (March 2015)
- « Holding animatrice » : une première avancée jurisprudentielle — Dechert OnPoint (February 2015)
- French social levies on real estate income: opportunity to claim a refund — Dechert OnPoint (January 2015)
- Jurisprudence européenne : les prestations de conseil en investissement liées à la gestion d'un FCP sont exonérées de TVA — Option Finance (March 2013)
Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Maîtrise, Business and Tax Law, 2005
Audencia Nantes, School of Management, M.S., Grande École Diploma, 2005
Université Paris Descartes, DESS, Tax Law, 2006