We will be attending law fairs at the following universities during 2021-22. Please contact each university’s careers service for further information.
- Wednesday 6 October, Bristol law fair
- Tuesday 12 October, Cambridge law fair
- Wednesday 13 October, Queen Mary law fair
- Wednesday 20 October, Oxford law fair
- Friday 22 October, LSE legal coffee morning
- Monday 25 October, Nottingham law fair
- Tuesday 26 October, Kings College London law fair
- Tuesday 26 October, Warwick Legal Live Day
- Tuesday 2 November, UCL
- Wednesday 10 November, Birmingham law fair
- Wednesday 10 November, Exeter law fair
- Wednesday 17 November, Durham law fair
- Wednesday 17 November, Southampton law fair
We will also be attending the following virtual law fairs. Please contact the individual platform for details on how you can register to attend.
- Tuesday 5 October, Legal Cheek UK law fair
- Monday 11 October, Aspiring Solicitors diversity law fair
- Tuesday 19 October, AllAboutLaw networking blast
- Monday 25 October, Aspiring Solicitors diversity law fair
- Tuesday 2 November, Legal Cheek law fair
Open Events at Dechert
Our open events are a great opportunity to learn more about the firm and what it’s like to train with Dechert. Each session will provide insight into our practice areas, work and clients, networking with our trainees and associates and applications skills sessions, all designed to give you a great feel for our culture. We would encourage you to consider attending an open event before submitting your vacation scheme and training contract application. We will be holding an open events in London on 30 November 2021. Please complete an online application to apply.