Vertical Mergers: Assessing Antitrust Risk and Maximizing Clearance Prospects
Antitrust scrutiny of vertical mergers is increasing, and U.S. enforcers are currently revising their guidelines for how they review such mergers. Dechert's antitrust lawyers have represented parties in more than one third of significant vertical merger investigations in the United States since 2017 and have longstanding experience with vertical merger reviews before the European Commission.
The Vertical Mergers: Assessing Antitrust Risk and Maximizing Clearance Prospects webinar offered key U.S. and EU insights on the following issues:
- The types of vertical transactions and industries most likely to be investigated.
- How the analysis differs from horizontal merger investigations.
- What you should expect if your vertical transaction is under review.
- Steps you can take to maximize your prospects for clearance.
- What remedies can be offered to resolve enforcer concerns.