Annual Funds Congress
Don’t miss the start-of-the-year thought leadership and networking event for fund managers and asset allocators, covering all asset classes and fund jurisdictions.
Funds Congress, the largest free-to-attend industry conference, will focus on the key themes that will define the year ahead in asset management. Find out how your business will be impacted and what others are doing to prepare.
Register now to join decision makers, regulators, politicians and thought leaders at Funds Congress 2023.
Thursday, 9 February 2023 | 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. GMT
Key themes for 2023 will include:
- Impact of the current macroeconomic and geopolitical landscape on fundraising and asset deployment.
- Investor perspectives – find out how investor concerns are changing and how your peers are responding to these demands.
- Regulatory priorities for 2023 and beyond.
- What next for alternatives? A deep dive into current and future trends from secondaries to retailisation, the rise of the mega multi-managers and sourcing profitable growth opportunities in an increasingly challenging market.
- ESG strategy into action. Balancing profit with positive social impact, including sustainable investing; an ever-growing focus for forward-thinking investment managers.
- Acceleration of innovation and digital transformation – no going back.
Who should attend?
Anyone helping to shape the strategy of their asset management firm over the coming year including C-Suite/MD/partner level executives, COOs, CFOs and legal and compliance professionals, product/risk/business developer and investor relations professionals.
Visit fundscongress.com for details on the Annual Funds Congress taking place in February 2023.
Let’s keep the conversation going. Join the conversation on social media using #fundscongress.
For questions, please contact the Funds Congress Events Team. If you are a reporter and would like to attend this event, please contact our Press Team.
Please note that this event will be an in an-person only event. Kindly let us know if you plan to attend via the button below.