Leen Al-Alami focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters, with particular emphasis on private equity transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Al-Alami was a Dechert summer associate in 2012.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Court Square Capital and The Harvard Drug Group, Inc. (“Harvard”), a distributor of generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications and related products, in the sale of Harvard to Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) for US$1.15 billion, and in the spinoff of Harvard’s Letco business.
- Court Square Capital Partners and MacDermid Incorporated, a specialty chemical company, in the US$1.8 billion sale of MacDermid Incorporated to Platform Acquisition Holdings Limited (LSE: PAH).
- Graham Partners in the sale of Strata Proximity Systems and Strata Products, a global provider of safety products and services in the mining industry, to Wingate Partners.
- Court Square Capital Partners and NMTI Holdings, Inc., a US technology company and hotel booking services provider, in its US$500 million sale to Amadeus IT Holdings SA, a leading Spanish travel technology company (AMS.MC).
- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) in numerous transactions, including its Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings of €600 million 3.375% senior notes and €650 million 4% senior notes.
Harvard University, A.B., 2004, cum laude
Harvard University, A.M., 2004
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2013, Associate Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law