- A fund on the acquisition of a care home group (including the novation of £250 million debt) and subsequent new banking facilities.
- A leading care home provider on the restructuring of its £90 million banking facilities.
- The directors of a large UK restaurant on an administration application and subsequent business sale.
- A bank on the restructuring of £30 million facilities provided to a private hospital with an opco/propco group structure and subordination arrangements with multiple mezzanine lenders.
- A pension trustee on the sale of s75 debt totaling approximately £74 million in relation to a final salary pension scheme.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Oxford, B.A. in Jurisprudence, 2010
- College of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2012