Fannie Bruneau is an associate in Dechert’s trial, investigations and securities group.
She focuses her practice on international dispute resolution, with an emphasis on commercial and corporate litigation, product liability and industrial risk. She also represents companies in financial or shareholder disputes.
Previously, Ms. Bruneau worked at French law firms where her practice focused on banking litigation and arbitration. She also worked on a major maritime law case.
- Je post, tu post, ils choisissent, article on the use and utility of social media by lawyers in France, the view of several lawyers, Juriste International (2023)
- Je twitte, tu twittes, elle control̂e, article on the use of social media by lawyers in France and the control of such use by the Paris Bar, Juriste International (2022)
- Comment on the decision rendered by the Supreme Court on 30 September 2020 (n°18-19.241), regarding consumer protection in arbitration, Spain Arbitration Review (2020).
- Comment on the decision rendered by the Supreme Court on 28 June 2018 (n°17-17340), regarding the notion of enforceable title, Spain Arbitration Review (2020).
- Club Español e Iberoamericano del Arbitraje
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Bachelor of Law, with honors
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, International Private Law, with honors
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Master’s Degree, International Economic Law, valedictorian
- University of California, Los Angeles, LL.M., International and Comparative Law, 2017, Recipient of the Maisin Family Academic Excellence Silver Award in Contracts for Foreign Lawyers
- New York