Jonathan Burke practices in the area of corporate law, focusing on private equity, mergers and acquisitions and restructurings. Mr. Burke is a member of Dechert's London Diversity & Inclusion Committee and his writing on race has appeared in Legal Week.
Mr. Burke joined Dechert in 2018 as a trainee, spending four months in the firm’s Brussels office during his training contract. Mr. Burke qualified in 2020.
- Further Global in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake of Progeny, a leading professional advisory platform.
- Nordic Capital on the EUR 2.143 billion sale of Itiviti, a leading provider of trading technology and services to financial institutions worldwide, to NYSE listed Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- ArchiMed on the acquisition of Direct Healthcare Group from NorthEdge Capital.
- Cerberus Capital Management on the sale of Covis Pharma to Apollo Global Management.
- Judges Scientific plc on the acquisition of Moorfield Nanotechnology Limited, a manufacturer of scientific instruments.
- Quilvest Private Equity on the acquisition of global specialist recruitment firm Phaidon International.
- Black Men in Law Network
- University of Southampton, LL.B., 2012, Upper Second-Class Honours
- BPP University, LPC, 2018
- England and Wales