- Modular Space Holdings, Inc. in its sale to affiliates of WillScot Corp. for approximately US$1.1 billion.
- Patheon N.V. in its sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific for approximately US$7.2 billion in cash.
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of EarthLink Holdings for approximately US$1.1 billion.
- Affiliates of JLL Partners and Water Street Healthcare Partners in their acquisition of MedPlast Inc., and MedPlast in its subsequent acquisition of Coastal Life Technologies.
- Affiliates of JLL Partners and Water Street Healthcare Partners in their sale of BioClinica Inc. to affiliates of Cinven Partners LLP.
- Affiliates of Apax Partners in connection with the sale of a minority interest in Garda World Security Corporation to affiliates of Rhône Group.
- Affiliates of Alvarez & Marsal Capital in its acquisition of United Laundry Services.
- The Blackstone Group in connection with the spin-off of its financial and strategic advisory services, restructuring and reorganization advisory services and Park Hill Group businesses into a standalone company, PJT Partners Inc.
- KeyCorp in its acquisition of First Niagara Financial Group for approximately US$4.1 billion.
- Team Health Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of IPC Healthcare, Inc. for approximately US$1.6 billion in cash.
- Rockwood Holdings, Inc. in its sale to Albemarle Corporation for approximately US$6.2 billion in cash and Albemarle stock.
- Affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. in its acquisition of The Brickman Group for approximately US$1.6 billion, and The Brickman Group in connection with its subsequent acquisition of ValleyCrest Companies.
- Affiliates of One Equity Partners in its acquisition of FMC Corporation’s peroxygens business in a carve-out transaction valued at approximately US$200 million.
- Affiliates of Blackstone Capital Partners in its joint venture with Outerstuff Ltd., a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of licensed children’s sports apparel.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Middlebury College, B.A., 2010
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2013, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Managing Editor of the Washington and Lee Law Review
- New York