Radhika Bora focuses her practice on the tax aspects of domestic and cross-border structured finance transactions. She has represented both public and private companies in acquisitions, financings, and offerings of debt and equity. Ms. Bora’s experience touches on all aspects of a deal, from auction draft negotiation to post-closing restructuring.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Bora worked as an associate at another multinational law firm.
- Tikehau Capital SCA on a public offering of US$474,800,000 in notes.
- Golub Capital Partners on a public offering of US$349,800,000 in notes.
- Espresso Capital on an offering of US$110,000,000 in notes.
- Immigration legal aid – Has appeared in family court to obtain special findings necessary to qualify for special immigrant juvenile status (SIJS) for two pro bono clients, and has assisted several pro bono clients with asylum applications and interviews.
- Stanford University, B.A., French, International Relations, 2016
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2020
- New York