- Purdue Pharma in lawsuits in a federal MDL and in state courts across the country concerning its prescription opioid pain medications, including OxyContin.
- Saint-Gobain in high-profile environmental toxic tort litigation defending individual and class action complaints involving medical monitoring and property damages claims in New York, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- An American multinational manufacturer as national counsel in all lawsuits that have been filed across the country alleging that plaintiffs developed personal injuries such as mesothelioma from the use of certain consumer products that allegedly were contaminated with asbestos.
- A Fortune 500 consumer products manufacturer in several cases nearing US$2 billion arising from allegations that the company’s products violated state consumer protection statutes.
- A leading medical device manufacturer in state and federal product liability cases involving allegations of personal injury and wrongful death relating to cardiovascular devices.
- Numerous global pharmaceutical companies in patent infringement litigation surrounding the filing of Abbreviated New Drug Applications and the Hatch-Waxman Act.
- Private clients in investigations and litigation related to government and regulatory matters, including matters brought by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Legal Assistance Foundation (LAF) Young Professionals Board Member, Board Member
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2009
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2013, cum laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois