Dienna C. Corrado
Associate New York Global Finance
Dienna Corrado focuses her practice on corporate and securities with an emphasis on leveraged finance. She has extensive experience with representing debtors in Chapter 11 reorganizations.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Corrado served as an associate in the bankruptcy and restructuring groups of other international law firms advising distressed companies in bankruptcy. During law school, Ms. Corrado interned for The Honorable Allan L. Gropper, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of New York, and was a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review.
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York, Honorable Allan L. Gropper
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3851
+1 212 698 3599
- Hofstra University, B.A., 2005, magna cum laude, Dean's list, Phi Beta Kappa, Provost Scholar
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2008, Dean's list, CALI Award in Business Organizations, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- St. John’s University School of Law, LL.M., Bankruptcy, 2011
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York