- Represented European construction companies in an ICSID investment dispute with a Middle Eastern State relating to the construction of an urban highway.
- Represented an Eastern European State entity in an ICC dispute with a construction company related to the construction of a bridge and related rail and road infrastructure.
- Represented an Eastern European State in a dispute with construction companies related to the construction of a railway.
- Represented a telecommunications company in a LCIA arbitration related to the acquisition of networks in two African States, and related freezing orders.
- Represented a leading satellite operator in a dispute arising from a coordination agreement.
- Represented a European pharmaceutical company in arbitrations against a Chinese distributor regarding the distribution of pharmaceuticals in China.
- Represented an Eastern European State in an ICC arbitration concerning the supply of oil derivatives.
- Represented a South American State in ICSID investment disputes with major foreign oil companies, and related enforcement proceedings.
- Represented a Central European State in an UNCITRAL investment dispute with a company relating to regulation in the gaming sector.
- Represented an Asian state entity in connection with a US$2 billion dispute arising from a military procurement contract and the payment of illicit commissions.
- Represented a major Russian bank in English High Court litigation concerning a US$150 million securities fraud. This involved worldwide freezing orders and ancillary criminal proceedings.
- Internal investigations at a major UK bank.
- Various 'follow-on’ competition law disputes in relation to copper tubes, water and interchange fees.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)
- Young ICSID
- ICDR Y & I
- Harvard Law School, LL.M., 2016
- University of Bristol, LL.B., 2011, First Class Degree
- England and Wales
- Admitted in New York
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, Paris