Current and past publicly known representations included roles in the following enforcement matters:
- Airbus SE in a global investigation into allegations of fraud, bribery and corruption, and subsequent coordinated settlements with the UK Serious Fraud Office, French Parquet National Financier, U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of State.
- An international high frequency trading company accused of market manipulation by regulatory agencies, which led to US$140 million worth of associated trading revenues being frozen.
- A sector leading global wealth and asset management company in an internal investigation which led to the successful Financial Conduct Authority prosecution of a former senior portfolio manager, for insider dealing.
- A global helicopter manufacturer in a regulator facing investigation into allegations of corruption.
- A U.S. based global news and media organisation in relation to issues in the FCA’s investigation of insider dealing at a European bank.A UK based subsidiary of a multinational extractive sector company in relation to allegations of major corruption in Africa.
- A European energy company in a high-profile and long running SFO investigation into allegations of corruption in the Middle East.
- An international accounting firm with respect to its audit obligations as part of their representation of an investment conglomerate that was susceptible to a regulatory investigation following allegations of corruption.
- A former senior executive at Alstom who was acquitted after a ten week criminal trial led by the SFO.
- A witness in the long-running SFO investigation into GlaxoSmithKline.
- A former senior director of an energy company in a SFO investigation into allegations of bribery in Saudi Arabia.
- The former CEO of a previously listed AIM oil and gas firm prosecuted by the SFO for fraud under the Fraud Act 2006.
- A CEO of a leading brokerage house in an investigation and enforcement proceeding by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), New York Attorney General (NYAG) and UK FCA into the alleged misconduct of brokers in the FX options market.
- University of Sheffield, M.A., 1991
- University of Warwick, LL.B., with Honors, 1990