Christopher M. Denney
Associate Silicon Valley Intellectual Property
Christopher M. Denney represents clients in a variety of intellectual property and commercial matters, focusing primarily on intellectual property litigation. Mr. Denney joined Dechert as a summer associate in 2019.
Mr. Denney also maintains an active pro bono practice, representing clients around the country in a variety of matters.
- An inventor in patent infringement litigation concerning payment processing technology.
- An inventor in patent infringement litigation concerning digital media.
- A brand pharmaceutical company in multiple ANDA litigations.
- A manufacturing company in patent infringement litigation concerning thermoforming technology.
- A food company in multiple claims concerning California’s Proposition 65.
- Griffon Corporation on IP/IT aspects of its US$845 million acquisition of Hunter Fan Company.
- An IP licensing and technology research and development company in multiple patent litigations concerning telecommunications technology.
- A homeowner in litigation concerning California’s Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program.
- A non-profit organization in litigation concerning homelessness regulations.
- A medical device company establishing its trademark portfolio.
Silicon Valley3000 El Camino Real, Five Palo Alto Square, Suite 650, Palo Alto, CA, United States of America 94306-2112
- +1 650 813 4823
+1 650 813 4848
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., Philosophy, 2009
- San Francisco State University, M.A., Philosophy, 2013
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2020, Submissions Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal; Barrister’s Council