- A mining company in a US$1 billion dispute against the state of Venezuela under the ICSID Rules.
- Singaporean investors involved in the mining industry on their US$200 million investor-state arbitration against the People's Republic of China.
- A South Africa-based telecoms company in a long-running UNCITRAL arbitration concerning a multi-billion dollar sale of a majority stake in a major Nigerian mobile telecoms operator.
- A US oil major in a series of high value complex disputes with an Asian government and state-owned entities arising under several production sharing contracts.
- A US oil major in a SIAC arbitration arising out of a share valuation dispute in Japan.
- An African mining company in a multi-million dollar dispute arising out of the operation of a mine.
- Altanovo Domains Limited in its dispute with ICANN regarding the top-level domain .WEB.
- A South East Asian state-owned oil and gas company in relation to a multi-million dollar dispute arising out of the construction of a polyester plant.
- A Canadian oil and gas major in relation to investment treaty protection for a project in a joint maritime zone off the coast of Africa.
- A Singapore-based provider of serviced offices in a S$22 million arbitration arising out of a Share Subscription Agreement which failed to complete.
- A US financial services multinational in relation to potential investment treaty protection in Indonesia.
- A Chinese energy and construction company in relation to a Singapore court challenge to an ICC arbitration award of over US$100 million.
- The Korean Olympic Committee and Korean Swimming Federation in an eligibility dispute with Mr Tae Hwan Park before the Court of Arbitration for Sport and arising out of selection of the Korean swim team for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
- A Singaporean energy company in a multi-million dollar dispute with a South-East Asian joint venture partner.
- A major international mining company in relation to a contractual dispute with a telecommunications provider.
- A Korean construction and engineering conglomerate in relation to an ICC arbitration and Singapore court litigation arising out of projects in Qatar and Singapore, respectively.
- A Chinese oil and gas company in relation to litigation in the Nigerian courts.
- A US cosmetics multinational in relation to a dispute with its distributor in Indonesia.Investors in a South American public transport company in relation to a potential investment treaty claim.
- A foreign exchange broker in LCIA arbitration proceedings arising out of a joint venture agreement.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- The University of Nottingham, B.A., History, 2007, 2:1
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2009, Commendation
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2011, Distinction
- District of Columbia
- England and Wales