Partner Paris International Arbitration
- A global construction company in a dispute against a European engineering company arising from the construction of Terminal 3/Concourse 2 of Dubai International Airport.
- A European company in its defense of claims alleging defects in the design and construction of an offshore oil terminal.
- A Latin American national oil company in a construction dispute exceeding US$1 billion arising from the Great Man-Made River Project (Libya).
- A leading European cement manufacturer in a dispute with two Asian parties arising from widespread hidden defects in a newly-acquired industrial plant.
- An Asian state entity in connection with a US$2 billion dispute arising from a military procurement contract and the payment of illicit commissions.
- A leading European telecom company in a shareholders’ dispute exceeding US$1.5 billion (Egypt).
- A South American state in an ICSID investment dispute with a major foreign oil company exceeding US$4 billion.
- A South American state in two related ICSID investment disputes with major U.S. and European oil companies exceeding US$900 million.
- A major U.S. oil company in a dispute against a West African state involving a production-sharing agreement.
- ICC Task Force on Emergency Arbitrator Proceedings
- International Bar Association
- Franco-British Lawyers Society
- Advisory Board of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration
- LCIA Users’ Councils
- +33 1 57 57 80 20
+33 1 57 57 80 81
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., French and English Law Degree, 1990
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., 1990
- Université Robert Schuman, Diplôme d’Etudes Juridiques, 1989
- College of Law, Guildford, Law Society Final Course, 1992
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, Paris, 2004
- Supreme Court of England and Wales, 1994