Shafinas Djuanda is an associate in Dechert’s corporate and securities practice group. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions and general corporate advisory across a wide range of industry sectors.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Djuanda was an associate at a leading U.S. international law firm. Mr. Djuanda is admitted in Australia only; he is not admitted in New York.
- The sun beneath our feet – Project Finance International (December 2021)
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 917 388 8316
+1 212 698 3599
- University of Tasmania, Bachelor of Business, Maritime and Logistics Management, 2013
- University of Melbourne, Australia, J.D., 2019
- The College of Law, Melbourne, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2020
- Admitted in Australia only; not admitted in New York