Nnaemeka Ezeh focuses his practice on corporate finance matters which are often multi-jurisdictional and highly structured, with an emphasis on complex real-estate backed finance, restructuring and securitisation transactions.
Mr. Ezeh represents a broad range of clients across the capital structure and credit spectrum, including financial institutions, alternative capital providers, private equity sponsors and corporates.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Ezeh was an associate in the London office of a Magic Circle law firm, where he focused on corporate finance. He has undertaken secondments to Heathrow Airport Limited and Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc. He has also worked as a lawyer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- A global investment bank in relation to its loan-on-loan financing of a portfolio of assets in Europe.
- The Ad Hoc Committee of lenders in relation to the financial restructuring of a hotel group with €954 million new money injected through a combination of new equity and a state guaranteed loan.
- A central bank in relation to financial institutions accessing its facilities and schemes.
- A private equity sponsor in relation to the financing of its acquisition of a pan-European logistics portfolio.
- A group of lenders in relation to a refinancing of a portfolio of student accommodation properties in the United Kingdom.
- A private equity sponsor in relation to its financing of real estate assets in Italy.
- A corporate entity in relation to its £800 million multicurrency credit facility agreement.
- A corporate entity in relation to its hedging arrangements, consent solicitation process and bond issuance.
- A financial institution in relation to one of the first virtual bondholder meetings convened during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- An independent trust fund in relation to the World Bank’s development impact bond focused on education in two countries in Africa.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Law Society
- Nigerian Bar Association
- University of Lagos, LL.B., 2011
- Nigerian Law School, B.L, 2012
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.M., Commercial and Corporate Law, 2014
- England and Wales