William Fuller is an associate in Dechert’s global finance practice. Mr. Fuller focuses his practice on commercial real estate finance and investment, with an emphasis on the origination, acquisition, syndication and disposition of large mortgage and mezzanine loans.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Fuller was an attorney in the New York office of an international law firm.
- Best Lawyers in America - “Ones to Watch” 2021 for New York Real Estate Lawyers
- What’s HUD Got to Do With It?: How HUD’s Disparate Impact Rule May Save the Fair Housing Act’s Disparate Impact Standard – 83 Fordham L. Rev. 2047 (2015)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- New York State Bar Association
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude
- Fordham University, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- New York