- The Republic of Ecuador against Burlington Resources and Perenco Ecuador Limited in two parallel ICSID arbitrations arising from a windfall profit levy on oil revenues and involving counterclaims raised by the State for environmental harm to the Amazonian rainforest and damage to oilfield equipment and infrastructure. (ICSID Case No. ARB/08/5 and ICSID Case No. ARB/08/6)
- The Republic of Ecuador against Chevron in a PCA arbitration under the UNCITRAL Rules arising from judgments rendered by Ecuadorian courts concerning environmental pollution by Chevron. (PCA Case No. 2009-23)
- The Plurinational State of Bolivia against Glencore (Bermuda) Finance in a PCA arbitration under the UNCITRAL Rules arising from the reversion to the State of Bolivia’s largest tin and zinc mine (Colquiri), a tin smelter and an antimony smelter. (PCA Case No. 2016-39)
- A Peruvian highway concession company (subsidiary of a large Spanish construction group) against the Republic of Peru in an ICSID arbitration relating to critical delays, disruption, and lost profits caused by the lack of access to the site for the construction a 350km toll highway. (ICSID Case No. ARB/18/17)
- The Ecuadorian State national oil company (Petroecuador) in an ad hoc arbitration against an oil services company related to the production of crude through secondary and tertiary recovery techniques in mature oilfields.
- The Republic of Ecuador and its national mining company in an ICC arbitration initiated by the Chilean state-owned copper mining company in relation to the contract for the exploration and development of the largest copper mine in Ecuador.
- A major Spanish oil and gas company against a UAE company in an International Arbitration Chamber of Paris arbitration arising from an alleged service contract in the North-African area.
- An American bank’s Spanish subsidiary against a Spanish bank in an ICC arbitration arising from a Business Transfer Agreement.
- A French leader in the engineering sector against a Qatari company in an ICC arbitration arising from the construction of highways in Qatar.
- A Spanish construction group against a major French construction group in pre-arbitral judicial proceedings in France and an ad hoc arbitration arising from the termination of two contracts for HVAC systems, equipment, and installations in what was, at the time, the largest hospital under construction in Europe.
- A Spanish construction group in judicial expertise proceedings for the assessment of delays and defects in HVAC systems, equipment, and installations in what was, at the time, the largest hospital under construction in Europe.
- A Spanish construction group against one of the largest construction groups in France before the juge de l’exécution and the Cour d’appel de Paris in the enforcement of an arbitral award rendered in Paris and in defending the Award in the annulment proceedings initiated by the French company.
- A South American Autonomous Municipal Government against a French engineering firm in an ICC arbitration related to the performance of a contract for the supervision of the construction of a tramway line in a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A South American State entity against a consortium of Spanish construction companies in an ICC arbitration relating to delays and defects in the civil works for the construction of a tramway line in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A South American State entity in proceedings before the Paris Commercial Court related to the first demand guarantees called by our client against a consortium of French companies in the transportation sector.
- A South American State in the negotiations, litigation and disputes for the recovery of cultural goods and artifacts that are part of the State’s cultural heritage which have been illicitly exported or appropriated.
- Pro bono legal aid to Afghan refugees in France in the applications for family reunification and humanitarian visas (in partnership with Safe Passage International France).
Anulación de Laudos Arbitrales y Ejecución de Laudos Anulados — IX Jornadas Internacionales de Arbitraje organizadas por la Sociedad Boliviana de Arbitraje, La Paz (June 7, 2019)
Control de Costes en el Arbitraje: ¿Asignatura Pendiente? — XIII Encuentro CEA -40, Madrid (June 16, 2019)
- Arbitral Women
- Young Arbitrators Forum of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC YAF)
- Young International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (Young ICSID)
- Club Español del Arbitraje (CEA -40)
- Universidade de Vigo, Law Degree, minor in economics and business administration, 2011
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master’s Degree, International Law, 2012
- Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Master’s Degree, Arbitration and International Commercial Law, 2013
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, Paris