Iulia Gay is member of Dechert’s financial services practice group. She advises international clients on banking and finance transactions, with a particular focus on fund finance, real estate finance, corporate acquisition finance, securitization, structured finance and collateralized loan obligations transactions.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Gay was an associate and senior associate of a top ranked law firm in Luxembourg and an in-house legal counsel of a major bank in Paris.
- Understanding true leverage at the fund level – A European market and sector approach — Global Legal Insight: Fund Finance (4th ed. 2020)
- Romania Luxembourg Business Forum Asbl (ROMLUX)
- Université Paris-Sorbonne, LL.M., 2008
- Université Paris-Dauphine, LL.M., 2009
- ESSEC Business School, Advanced LL.M., 2010