Poornima Gopoji is an associate in Dechert’s New York office and a member of the corporate and securities group. Ms. Gopoji advises on a wide array of corporate transactional matters, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, carve-outs, corporate diligence, corporate reorganizations and other general corporate matters.
Ms. Gopoji has experience in various sectors including private education, renewable energy, environmental trading, technology, consumer products and much more – all contributing to the range of counsel she is able to provide her corporate clients.
- ClassPass, Inc. in its merger with Mindbody, Inc. and the strategic investment of US$500 million by Sixth Street in the combined entity.
- CBL Xpansiv Group on its US$300 million acquisition of APX, Inc.
- CBL Xpansiv Group on its US$70 million acquisition of SRECTrade, Inc.
- Cobis Systems Corporation on its US$70 million sale of controlling stake to Stephanini Group.
- Ideanomics, Inc. in its public offer launch for purchase of controlling stake in Energica Motors Company S.p.A.
- Ideanomics, Inc. on its proposed acquisition of VIA Motors Inc. in a deal worth up to US$630 million.
- Ronnie and Jayme Stewart in the sale of York Prep School to Cognita Group.
- Panasonic Corporation of North America in its exit from Coronal Group and the sale its minority stake to Capital Dynamics (transaction value: US$500 million).
Includes matters prior to joining Dechert.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3864
+1 212 698 3599
- NALSAR University of Law, B.A., LL.B. (Hons)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- New York