- A senior bondholder group in connection with DTEK, Ukraine’s leading privately owned energy company, on the restructuring of its entire capital structure, which included various English schemes of arrangement and a consensual override of its bank facilities.
- An ad hoc bondholder group in connection with YPF S.A’s successful liability management transaction that resulted in the issuance of its senior notes due 2026, 2029 and 2033.
- Prominent investment managers on the design and implementation of a transaction to exit investments in a significant oil and gas drilling company in Eastern Europe including the enforcement of security to effect a sale process.
- Petroserv Marine, a Brazilian oil drilling group, on the restructuring of its equity and $1bn debt facilities.
- Prominent investment managers in relation to the restructuring of the liabilities of Stoneway Capital Corporation using US and Canadian restructuring plans.
- Mechel on the restructuring of its PXF facilities.
- A senior bondholder group in connection with restructuring bonds issued by CLISA, a leading Argentinian utilities provider.
- An ad hoc noteholder committee on the restructuring of the US$875 million eurobonds of FESCO plc, a Russian transportation and logistics conglomerate, and the related scheme of arrangement implementing the transaction.
- An ad hoc group of bondholders of Monte dei Paschi di Siena on certain aspects of a proposed liability management exercise in respect of €1 billion floating rate exchangeable FRESH bonds due 2099.
- Leading international bank on the $3.6 billion restructuring of facilities provided to India-based group Essar.
- PwC in relation to the Lehman Brothers estate, including complex issues relating to claims of up to £10 billion between estates, assignment of pensions liabilities, and the liability of shareholders to an unlimited company.
- Senior secured lenders and administrators in relation to the pre-pack administration of the Parabis Group, a major insurance law and loss adjusting firm.
- Agent and security trustee on change of governing law and subsequent contested English law Schemes of Arrangement implementing a restructuring of APCOA’s debt and equity.
- A multinational US headquartered engineering services conglomerate on the potential pre-pack of its distressed UK subsidiary.
- NAMA on the auction and sale of its Northern Irish book of €5.4 billion of real estate loans to Cerberus.
- A leading UK bank in relation to the €1.7 billion corporate restructuring of NEF Telecom through a scheme of arrangement.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Insolvency Lawyers’ Association
- INSOL International
- University of Exeter and Université de Rennes, LL.B (European) with Maîtrise en Droit, 2006, First-Class Honours
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2007, with Distinction
- England and Wales