Eric Hageman represents individuals and corporations in state and federal court, focusing on appeals, major motions, and judicial challenges to government actions under the Administrative Procedure Act. Mr. Hageman has represented clients in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical distribution, entertainment, and food production. He has counseled several Fortune 20 companies in constitutional challenges to various state taxes and penalties.
Before joining Dechert, Mr. Hageman was a law clerk to Judge S. Kyle Duncan of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He was previously an associate in the Supreme Court and appeals group of an international law firm. Immediately following law school, Mr. Hageman served as a law clerk to Judge Thomas D. Schroeder of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. In law school, Mr. Hageman was the Executive Editor of the Notre Dame Law Review.
- University of Notre Dame, B.Arch., 2013
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude; Executive Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina