Jennifer Harchut is a member of Dechert’s antitrust and competition group. Ms. Harchut focuses her practice on antitrust litigation and the antitrust aspects of acquisitions.
Prior to joining Dechert, she interned for the Honorable Chad F. Kenney of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- DOJ Blows the Whistle on Professional Whistleblowers: But the Circuits are Split on Whether Dismissals Will be SWIFT - Villanova Law Review (September 2020)
- Defective Dog Collar Case Unleashes Havoc for E-Commerce: Third Circuit, En Banc, to Rule on Whether Amazon is a “Seller” Subject to Strict Products Liability Under Pennsylvania Law - Villanova Law Review online blog posts (March 4, 2020)
- Columbia University, B.A., 2018
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2021, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Villanova Law Review
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania