Vanessa Ip advises clients on the regulatory and corporate aspects of structuring, establishing, operating and restructuring regulated and unregulated investment vehicles. Ms. Ip also advises on general corporate, regulatory and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Ip was an associate in the Sydney office of an international law firm.
- Law Society of New South Wales
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Commerce, 2013
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Laws, 2015, Honors in Law
- The College of Law, Sydney, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2016
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia