Nathan T. Jamieson
Nathan T. Jamieson focuses his practice on product liability and mass torts litigation. Mr. Jamieson has significant experience defending major companies across industry sectors in consumer class action lawsuits. His experience includes all facets of fact discovery, including depositions and subsequent motions to compel, and dispositive motion practice, securing favorable rulings from both California federal and state courts.
Outside of product liability, Mr. Jamieson has experience defending companies entrenched in contentious labor and employment disputes and complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Jamieson clerked for one year in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and was an associate at a national law firm.
- A medical laboratory company in a putative, nationwide consumer class action in which the plaintiffs accused the client of violating the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”).
- A major insurance brokerage in a putative, nationwide consumer class action involving Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) claims.
- An online streaming platform in a copyright dispute in California federal court.
- A technology company in a complex breach of contract dispute.
- A construction company in several labor and employment disputes in which the plaintiffs alleged a medley of discrimination and wage & hour claims.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- US Supreme Court Overturned CA Supreme Court Decision – JD Supra (July 2022)
- California Arbitration Agreements: Greater Hurdles to Enforceability – JD Supra (June 2022)
- CA Courts Still Reluctant to Enforce Arbitration Agreements for PAGA Claims – JD Supra (May 2022)
- DOJ Guidance on Website Accessibility Provides Little Clarity – JD Supra (April 2022)
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, Honorable Stephen C. Dries
Los AngelesUS Bank Tower, 633 West 5th Street, Suite 4900, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America 90071-2032
- +1 213 808 5724
+1 213 808 5760
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 2017
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2020
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California