Associate Brussels Antitrust/Competition
- Lafarge in its construction materials joint venture with Anglo American.
- Molson Coors in its acquisition of StarBev.
- Strategic Value Partners in the restructuring of the Kloeckner Pentaplast Group.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb in its acquisition of Amylin Pharmaceuticals.
- Avis Budget Group in its acquisition of Zipcar.
- 3G Capital in its joint acquisition with Berkshire Hathaway of H.J. Heinz.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of the Industrial Packaging Group.
- Bain Capital and Advent International Corporation in their joint acquisition of Nets Holding.
- Centerbridge Partners in the restructuring of APCOA Parking Holdings.
- KKR & Co and Riverstone Holdings in the formation of their natural gas and crude oil joint venture, Trinity River Energy.
- Vista Equity Partners in its acquisition of TIBCO Software.
- Danaher Corporation in its acquisition of Pall Corporation.
- Accenture in its sale of Navitaire to Amadeus.
- Sun Capital Partners in its acquisition of Finlays Horticulture Investments and Finlays Horticulture Holdings.
- Sycamore Partners in its sale of Kurt Geiger to Cinven.
- A leniency applicant in the EU Commission’s TV and computer monitor tubes cartel investigation.
- A leniency applicant in the EU Commission’s consumer detergents cartel investigation.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- +32 2 535 5439
+32 2 535 5458
- University of Edinburgh, LL.B. (Hons), 2003
- Nottingham Trent University, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2004
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, Legal Practice Course, 2005
- England and Wales