Justin M. Kadoura focuses his practice on consumer protection, mass tort and products liability defence in federal and state courts as well as administrative agencies. Mr. Kadoura has experience with individual and class actions, multi-district litigation, and government and agency actions.
Mr. Kadoura focuses his pro bono practice on habeas corpus and other post-conviction relief proceedings.
A Constitution Without a Remedy: Forfeitures and Alternative Holdings Under AEDPA - 89 Temple L. Rev. 401 (2017)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Honorable Jane R. Roth
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Honorable Paul S. Diamond
- Hood College, B.A., Political Science, 2014, cum laude
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2017, summa cum laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania