- A major nutritional supplement company in achieving favorable settlements in hundreds of pending cases in multidistrict litigation, by providing medical and scientific expertise, alternative causation assessments and representation at settlement discussions.
- A leading manufacturer of local anaesthetic drugs in pain pump litigation.
- U.S. military veterans, who were subjects in chemical and biological warfare experiments, to obtain health care benefits and government recognition of their long-term injuries.
- A leading manufacturer of consumer plumbing products in the dismissal of three consecutive Proposition 65 litigation cases without the need for public monetary settlements.
- The brand-name manufacturer of a widely used anticoagulant pharmaceutical product in multiple litigation matters, achieving favorable settlements for the client.
- A leading manufacturer of ophthalmologic products in performing scientific analysis and recruiting a top biostatistics expert to help in an advertising dispute with a major competitor.
- A European manufacturer of cosmetic products in FDA regulatory counselling.
- A pharmaceutical company in reviewing and drafting FDA regulatory documents, including "Dear Healthcare Provider" letters and adverse event reports.
- A manufacturer of pet products in a class action product liability suit.
- An electronic components manufacturer in a trade secrets lawsuit.
- A major medical device company in a nearly three-month trial as trial counsel.
- A beverage company in litigation relating to concurrent investigations by the FDA, Institute of Medicine and the United States Congress.
- A manufacturer of fire-fighting foam in toxic tort actions.
- A manufacturer of analgesic products in numerous state and federal class action suits.
- A leading pharmaceutical company in opioid litigation in California, Idaho, and Arizona.
- A major medical device company in multidistrict litigation involving hernia mesh products.
- One of the best-known cosmetic companies in asbestos-related litigation.
- A homeowner in litigation concerning the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program in California.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- "Vaccine Liability in the COVID-19 Era", Presented by Jae Hong Lee during the Rossdale Group Webcast—Covid-19 Vaccine Legal Issues and Pharmaceutical Liability (January 14, 2021)
- “Medical Monitoring Claims in Class Action Litigation: Legal, Medical and Public Health Perspective,” presented by Jae Hong Lee at the 59th Annual Health Law & Legal Medicine Meeting of the American College of Legal Medicine (February 23, 2019, Los Angeles, CA)
- American Medical Association
- American College of Legal Medicine, Fellow, 2011-present
- Barrister, Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court, 2011-2013
- American Medical Association
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 1987, Departmental Honors in Biophysics, Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M.D., 1993, Penn Medical Scholar, American Heart Association Medical Student Research Fellowship, NIMH/Measey Foundation Training Grant in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Harvard School of Public Health, M.P.H., 2001
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2005, Fellow of the Berkeley Center for Law & Technology, Grace C. Barbee Fellowship in Law & Medicine, Prosser Prize (Law & Technology Writing), Law and Technology Certificate
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California