Navpreet Moonga’s practice includes trade remedies proceedings (anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations and administrative reviews) on behalf of domestic companies and foreign entities before the U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. International Trade Commission. She also has litigation experience with appeals before the U.S. Court of International Trade and the U.S. Court of Appeals (Federal Circuit). Ms. Moonga advises clients on export control (EAR and ITAR) issues, economic sanction laws and Office of Foreign Asset Control licensing procedures, and trade compliance with international agreements and WTO provisions.
Ms. Moonga was previously a teaching fellow at Georgetown University Law Center from 2015-2016, focusing on advocacy in international arbitration. Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Moonga was a senior associate at a boutique global trade law firm in Washington, D.C. and worked for international law firms in the United Kingdom.
Ms. Moonga is admitted in New York and England and Wales only; her practice is supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the D.C. Bar.
- Board Member, Customs and International Trade Bar Association (CITBA), Co-Chair of the Technology Committee
- University of Birmingham, LL.B., 2010, Honors
- The University of Law, LPC, 2011
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., International Legal Studies, Certificate in Dispute Resolution and International Arbitration, 2015
- Admitted in New York and England and Wales only; practice is supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the D.C. Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of International Trade