Jon E. Olsson
Jon E. Olsson is a litigator with a focus on product liability and mass tort matters. Mr. Olsson has represented clients from across a number of industries, including pharmaceutical and cosmetics in individual and coordinated litigations and has substantial experience in nearly all phases of litigation, including fact and expert discovery, depositions and dispositive motions.
Mr. Olsson maintains an active pro bono practice by representing indigent clients in U.S. immigration court.
Mr. Olsson joined Dechert as a summer associate in 2016.
• Purdue as national counsel in lawsuits in a federal MDL and in state courts across the country concerning its prescription opioid pain medications, including OxyContin.
• An American multinational manufacturer as national counsel in all lawsuits that have been filed across the country alleging that plaintiffs developed personal injuries such as mesothelioma from the use of certain consumer products that allegedly were contaminated with asbestos.
BostonOne International Place, 40th Floor, 100 Oliver Street, Boston, MA, United States of America 02110-2605
- +1 617 728 7135
+1 617 275 8374
- New York University, B.A., 2012
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2017
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts