Erica Phoon represents and advises various corporate borrowers and financial institutions on a wide range of financing transactions. Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Phoon worked in a leading local law firm in Singapore.
- A private equity firm on its leveraged financing to acquire a NASDAQ-listed U.S. company.
- An Indonesian public listed entity on a USD denominated loan facility for its refinancing purposes.
- A private fund on a secondary loan trade.
- A Singapore private lender on the sub-participation of its loan.
- Various global financial institutions, international companies and funds on acquisition, margin, operating company, general partner and limited partner financings.
- A registered charity fund on its loan financings to various social enterprises.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- The Law Society of Singapore
- Singapore Academy of Law
- National University of Singapore, LL.B., 2019, Upper Second-Class Honors