Eduardo Silva Romero
Partner Paris International Arbitration
- The Czech Republic in three investment arbitrations in the real estate, gaming and airplanes sectors.
- The Republic of Ecuador in ten investment and commercial arbitrations in, for instance, the telecommunication, oil and gas, construction and mining concession sectors.
- The Plurinational State of Bolivia in eleven investment arbitrations (under the auspices of ICSID or under the UNCITRAL rules) and one commercial arbitration involving several sectors, including telecommunications, infrastructure, mining, energy and oil and gas.
- The Republic of Colombia in five investment arbitrations (under the auspices of ICSID or under the UNCITRAL rules) in the mining and telecommunication sectors.
- A group of Costa Rican and Dutch investors against a Central American State in an ICSID arbitration relating to the construction and development of an ecotourist resort.
- A French multinational in a dispute with a Central American state entity in an ICC arbitration related to the construction of a hydro electrical plant.
- A Brazilian company against a Portuguese group of companies in an ICC arbitration arising from fraudulent schemes in the execution of several financial agreements concluded for the financing of a construction project.
- A leading European gas company in its gas pricing dispute against another leading European gas company in a potential ICC arbitration arising from a long term gas supply contract.
- A French fund against a French company in an ad-hoc arbitration arising from a shareholders agreement in the food industry.
- A leading American technology company against a South Korean company in an ICC arbitration relating to the softwares of the smartphones.
- A Spanish company against two Peruvian companies in an AAA arbitration related to the breach of a shareholders agreement.
- Miembro de la Corte de arbitraje internacional de la CCI
- Miembro de la Corte Permanente de Arbitraje (CPA)
- Presidente del Instituto de Derecho Mercantil Internacional de la CCI
- Antiguo Presidente de la Comisión de Arbitraje del International Bar Association (IBA)
- +33 1 57 57 80 14
+33 1 57 57 80 81
- El Rosario University, -, 1993
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, -, Comparative Law and Legal Terminology, 1995
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, DSU, Private International Law, 1995
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, DEA, Philosophy of Law, 1996
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Ph.D., Docteur en Droit, 2000, summa cum laude