Some of her recent significant domestic and international assignments include:
- Certares and American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) in connection with the proposed equity recapitalization of GBT’s joint venture ownership structure.
- The Certares-formed investor group in connection with its joint venture agreement with American Express Company for its Global Business Travel division and related US$900 million investment.
- Court Square Capital Partners’ portfolio company Rocket Software in its US$2 billion sale to Bain Capital Private Equity. Previously advised Court Square Capital Partners on its acquisition of Rocket Software followed by 15 domestic and cross-border acquisitions prior to the successful exit transaction.
- Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of PlayCore, a North American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of a broad range of play, park, and recreation products.
- Court Square Capital Partners and Fibertech Holdings Corporation in the US$1.9 billion merger of Fibertech, a U.S.-based provider of fiber-optic based network services, with Lightower Fiber Networks. Previously advised Court Square Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fibertech Networks, LLC.
- MSD Partners, L.P. in its acquisition of Ring Container Technologies, one of the largest plastic container manufacturers in North America.
- MSD Partners, L.P. in its acquisition of Endries International, a distributor of fasteners and Class-C parts serving industrial Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide, from Nautic Partners.
- MSD Partners, L.P. in its partnership with CCMP Capital Advisors, LP and Alberta Investment Management Corporation to acquire Hayward Industries, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of residential and commercial pool equipment and industrial flow control products.
- Travel Leaders Group, one of the largest travel companies in the U.S., in connection with its acquisition of ALTOUR, a travel management company based in the United States, serving the luxury and mid-market travel industry globally.
- Exit Planning: Pace Yourself and Don’t LoseSteam at the Finish Line, Kayo Women’s Private Equity Summit – Boston, Ma (September 24, 2019)
- What PE Wants: 2019 Outlook for PE and Credit Needs, 5th Permanent & Private Capital Summit - New York, NY (April 4, 2019)
- How to Buy When Everything is Expensive, Kayo Women's Private Markets Summit - Chicago, IL (October 2-3, 2018)
- Women in PEVC: Bridging the Gender Gap in the Private Equity and Venture Capital Industries, Private Equity & Venture Capital 2016 Conference - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (January 29, 2016)
- More Than Just a Capital Provider; Unique Approaches to Value Creation, Wharton Private Equity and Venture Capital Conference 2013 - Philadelphia, PA (February 1, 2013)
- Value Creation Through Portfolio Companies: Differing Perspectives Across the Middle Market Landscape, Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference 2011 - Philadelphia, PA (February 4, 2011)
- Buyouts, Turnaround, & Consolidation, SRI's Asian Private Equity Forum 2004 - San Francisco, CA (December 14, 2004)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Honorable Norma L. Shapiro
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 1988, summa cum laude with University Honors, Phi Beta Kappa
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1991, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Managing Editor of the Ohio State Law Journal
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania