Jeffrey J. Saavedra
Jeffrey Saavedra, an associate in Dechert's global finance practice, focuses his practice on securitization transactions, complex real estate finance and capital markets. Mr. Saavedra regularly represents issuers, underwriters, mortgage loan sellers, servicers and sponsors with respect to public and private commercial mortgaged-backed securitizations, including commercial and government sponsored deals. Mr. Saavedra has advised registrants with respect to regulatory filings and reporting obligations under the Securities Act and the Exchange Act, and he represents financial institutions with regard to the creation, sale and purchase of commercial real estate mortgage loans.
In addition, Mr. Saavedra is an active member of Dechert’s Latino Affinity Group and serves as the Associate’s Committee Diversity and Inclusion chair for the global finance practice group.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Saavedra worked as an associate at another global law firm.
- Dominican Jamell Isidor sworn in as president of the Dominican Bar Association in NY - Media Mention, Diario Libre USA (January 2022)
- Dominican Bar Association, President-Elect
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3657
+1 212 698 3599
- Ramapo College of New Jersey, B.A., 2012, magna cum laude, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- New York Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude, Executive Symposium Editor of the New York Law School Law Review
- New York