Associate London Global Finance
Saahil Sheth focuses his practice on leveraged finance, acquisition finance and general banking work. Mr. Sheth has experience acting for financial institutions, private debt funds, sponsors and corporate borrowers across a range of UK and cross-border acquisition and corporate lending transactions.
- Ares Funds on the provision of financing to support Equistone's acquisition of the Nexus Vehicle Leasing Group.
- Kartesia Asset Management on the provision of senior financing to support the acquisition by HIG Capital of CPS Building Services Limited.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt funding to support the acquisition of Butlins Skyline Limited by Zenit (Bidco) Limited, a newco formed by the Harris family.
- Shawbrook Bank on a unitranche financing package provided to support Ambienta SGR S.p.A’s investment in the Collingwood Lighting Group.
- Baring Asset Management Limited on its provision of funding to support the acquisition of the CitNOW Group by Livingbridge Private Equity alongside the reinvestment by Tenzing Private Equity.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt financing to assist in the acquisition of the Inchcape Shipping Services Group by Epiris Private Equity.
- The Law Society
- Solicitors' Regulation Authority
- University of Leeds, LL.B., 2015, 2:1
- BPP Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2017, Distinction
- England and Wales