Thomas Tomasic is a member of Dechert’s financial services and investment management group. Mr. Tomasic focuses his practice on banking and capital markets transactions in a wide range of industrial, financial and commercial sectors. His practice encompasses fund financing, asset financing, secured syndicated lending, securitizations and regulatory matters relating to financial services.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Tomasic worked at an international law firm in Luxembourg and at a magic circle firm in Luxembourg.
- The possibilities of a member state to assure future taxation of a company - Exit Tax (2015)
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire
LuxembourgDechert (Luxembourg) LLP, 1, Allée Scheffer, B.P. 709, Luxembourg, Luxemburg L-2017
- +352 45 62 62 13
+352 45 94 65
- Université du Droit et de la Santé (Lille II), Bachelor in Law, 2013
- Université du Droit et de la Santé (Lille II), Diploma, Accounting and Corporate Taxation, 2014
- Université du Droit et de la Santé (Lille II), Master, Business Law, 2014, with honors
- Université du Luxembourg, LL.M., European and International Tax Law, 2015
- Ministère de la Justice, Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois, CCDL obtained in March 2016, Avoué obtained in December 2018, with high honors